Book a table
Please note that according to the governments rules,
we can only offer Indoor dining to fully vaccinated people.
We do not have outdoor dining.
We are delighted to have re-opened our doors in line with current government regulations.
We have limited availability for sit down dinner. Please book your day/time by paying a 10 euro deposit per person (to be deducted from the overall bill). In the unlikely event that the booking is not honoured in whole or in part, or is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice - the 10 euro deposit will be kept. You can cancel your booking by email to email@example.com.
The safety and wellbeing of both guests and staff are paramount. New hygiene and social distancing measures, some of those are listed below have been implemented to protect and reassure our guests and staff.
- We only provide indoor dining, so please bring your vaccination cert and id which will be checked upon your arrival.
- Dining capacity in Shakshuka has been reduced by 50%
- A social distance of 2 meters allocated between tables
- Our staff will wear face masks to protect both themselves and our guests
- Each table to be used once during each service
- Each reservation will be given a fifteen-minute slot to arrive
- Each reservation needs to leave when their allocated time expires.
- The restaurant is deep cleaned daily with high touch points cleaned on an hourly basis
- Hand sanitiser provided at multiple locations in the restaurant
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware all fully sanitized before use
- Electronic payment is encouraged
- Additional contact information will be required at the reservation stage to assist in the event of suspected Covid-19 case within the restaurant
Should you require any further information or have any specific query, please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org